Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Dusting off the old blog..Again!
So apparently every year I plan to give this space some more attention and then funny thing life happens. I miss this space and the way it helps me to laugh at the madness, appreciate the accomplishments, and watch my little family grow. I think first things first we are in serious need of a name change, huh? Kylie's journey was the original purpose for this blog but we've evolved so much since then and we have quite the chaos and craziness and funny thing we have had it mentioned to us more than you can imagine how we should blog about our day to day because let's be honest some of this stuff we coldn't make up if we tried. I am making it my mission to document some of the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything in between. I am so grateful people want to go on this journey with us and this girl could use some accountability so here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment